The pages here include our Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report on the school’s support for pupils with SEN.
The report complies with:
- section 69(2) of the Children and Families Act 2014
- regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
This section sets out in detail what we offer to support the special needs of children at Robson House and includes information about:
Please click on the links below to find out more:
- What is the SEN Information Report?
- What is the SEN Information Report for?
- What kind of school is Robson House?
- What is our vision for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities?
- What does Robson House offer to support the special needs of children?
- How do we learn with and from other schools?
- How do we communicate the local offer?
- Who can you contact for more information?
Additional steps we have taken to prevent pupils with SEN from being treated less favourably than other pupils are included our Equalities Policy, which can be found on our main policy page.
Information about our access facilities for pupils with SEN can be found here. However, further information is included our Accessibility Plan (written in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 to the Equality Act 2010).