The pages here include our Special Educational Needs (SEN) Information Report on the school’s support for pupils with SEN.
The report complies with:
- section 69(2) of the Children and Families Act 2014
- regulation 51 and schedule 1 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Regulations 2014
Our SEN Policy can be downloaded here: Special Educational Needs Policy
This section sets out in detail what we offer to support the special needs of children at Robson House and includes information about:
- our admission arrangements for pupils with SEN or disabilities
- the steps we have taken to prevent pupils with SEN from being treated less favourably than other pupils, including our Equalities Policy
- access facilities for pupils with SEN including the Accessibility Plan we have written in compliance with paragraph 3 of schedule 10 to the Equality Act 2010
Please click on the links below to find out more:
- What is the SEN Information Report?
- What is the SEN Information Report for?
- What kind of school is Robson House?
- What is our vision for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities?
- What does Robson House offer to support the special needs of children
- How do we learn with and from other schools?
- How do we communicate the local offer?
- Who can you contact for more information?