Robson House

Support to Schools

Click on the links below to find out more about the support we offer. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss your needs, please call the number at the bottom of the page and ask to speak to one of our Outreach Teachers or Language and Communication Teachers.

Robson House Outreach

(social and emotional needs and challenging behaviour)

Camden Language and Communication Service

(speech, language and communication needs)

  • Assessment and tracking of SLCN
  • Communication support across the school
  • Targeted interventions
  • Training